Q.How about policy & conditions?
Train Ticket is
PRINTING TICKET, The State Railways
of Thailand do not allow date changes or
cancelation via Internet or email. If you wish
to do so, please contact at any train stations
around Thailand. (If the train ticket already
sent out from our office and ticket in your
hand, you can change or refund directly at
Combine Ticket is EXCHANGE VOUCHER, Please kindly show exchange
voucher (send together with train ticket) to local staff of Bus & Ferry
company at Train Station or Pier then, they will guide you to occupy
bus/ferry from there.
- Advance booking 60 days to 7 day before
departure. (Some destinations, advance
booking only 30 days)
- Changing the date can permit only once
time with normal fee 50.00 Baht per ticket.
(If you change the date with
Thailandtrainticket office, we will charge
for handling fee 50.00 Baht per passenger)
- Handling booking fee is 200.00 Baht per
passenger and credit card processing
surcharge is 3.5% of the total amount.
- Changing or Cancellation no less
than 7 days before departure time.
- 20% deduction from train ticket if
refund 7 days before departure date.
- Changing the date can permit only one
time with free 50(THB) per ticket.
(excluding handling free)
- Loss or destroyed tickets are not
responsible and non-refundable.
- Non-Refund for unused FERRY TICKET in
- In case of air conditioning or 1st class
is out of order, only refund directly at
destination station after train stop.
- We do
not responsible for any acts or omissions
made by the State Railways of Thailand
including delays, cancellations, industrial
action, civil strife or natural disasters.